Select your prefered language:
Terms of Service
File ownership, permissions and responsibility
Sumodrop does not claim any ownership of the contents of the files You transfer through our Service. You are fully and solely responsible and accountable for the files You transfer through our Service.
By using our Service You guarantee that You have, for each file, all required permissions, including from copyright and other intellectual property rights holders, to distribute, transfer, store and/or make available online as part of our Service.
You agree not to use the Services to commit or promote, enable or facilitate unlawful or criminal acts or violations of these Terms or facilitate or promote others to do so.
As a condition to make use of the Service You agree not to transfer, distribute or store any files or use any wallpapers that:
- Feature child pornography;
- Are defamatory, libelous, slanderous, or unlawful,
- You don’t have the right to copy and/or transfer;
- Infringe, violate or misappropriate intellectual property rights, privacy rights, including data protection rights, and/or any other kind of rights;
- Infringe on or violate any applicable law or regulation;
In addition, You agree not to:
- Impersonate or pretend affiliation with any person or entity;
- Access any non-public area’s of our Website or Service;
- Send viruses, worms, malware, junk mail, spam, chain letters, phishing mails, unsolicited promotions or advertisements of any kind and for any purpose;
- Attempt to probe, scan, compromise or test the vulnerability of the Website or Service or any related service, system or network or breach any security or authentication.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
All rights and obligations arising out of or in connection to these Terms are construed, governed, interpreted and enforced according to the laws of the Netherlands. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any action with respect to any subject matter relating to these Terms will be the courts located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, unless stipulated otherwise by mandatory Dutch or international laws. You waive any objection to jurisdiction and venue in the courts of the Netherlands.
Sumodrop is a free service that allows you to upload files which can then be downloaded by others. You can use the email function to send an email to the recipient of the files, or you can use the link function which does not send an email but instead just gives you a link which you can then send in an email or some other message.
The files you upload to Sumodrop are stored on a server located in the Netherlands and will be automatically destroyed after the email recipients have downloaded the files successfully. By default the files will remain on the server for 1 day but that can be configured via the gear icon on the upload form. It's also possible to configure password protection for the files you upload. In order to download the files, you will then need to enter the password first. This functionality can be used as a second layer of protection; the first layer is that the file location is impossible to guess.